News and thoughts from mattlary
Originally uploaded by mattlary.
Just a little midday excitement; turns out someone left a plate in the microwave for too long and it caught on fire. All is well now.
Safety never takes a vacation!
(Comment from Randy on Flickr Comments Page)
what actually happened… it caught fire and Linda B put it in the trash… which then ALSO caught fire. fun fun
Note To Self (and anyone else…) when somethings burning in the microwave just unplug the microwave and leave it be. at the very most take the microwave outside.
Connect with Facebook
Email (will not be published)(required)
© 2013 mattlary's weblog — All Rights Reserved.